Titulo

✿ Yuri KLAPOUH ✿

































































 
Yuri Klapouh/юрий клапоух was born in 1963.
Graduated from the Moscow Institute of painting of V.I.Surikov in 1993.
Professionally engaged in painting during 15 years.
His favorite themes are Russian landscape, classical portrait and genre scene of the rural life.
Took part in many group and personal exhibitions.
His paintings are in private collections in the USA, Czechia, Poland, Austria, the Republic of South Africa and Germany.

2 commenti

  1. I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... kanapy z funkcja spania

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and
    set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make
    your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!


    Here is my blog post; tusze

    RispondiElimina

Cerca nel blog

Copyright ©2015 Catherine La Rose. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.