adinsiemelink

Michal LUKASIEWICZ ✿

'Per un istante
il vento
intorpidito
si placò
ad ascoltare
il profumo miele
leccare i sensi tra i rami..
Poi di seta labbra
pascolò
le vergini foglie
a mungere i pori
la loro divina
linfa d'Amore...
Poi aleggiò
una brezza d'estasi
e sospirando...
si sollevò...'

"Il vento" di
~ Catherine La Rose ~










































“My paintings are of the human form, the soft tenderness that it can transfer to the viewer; never the anger of the world but the peace and harmony that humans are capable of. I have been influenced by living in Belgium and painters of the Benelux countries and I try to show the placid side of the subject using light, the reflection of light and the shadows to emphasise the subjects form and curves. I never use colour but the subtleness of tone to achieve these effects. I try to achieve the smoothness of skin and the body so no brush strokes are visible to the viewer. I have developed this technique for painting the human body and have works in many collections.” Michael LUKASIEWICZ was born in Poland but has been living and working in Antwerp for over 15 years.


4 commenti:

Info sulla Privacy