adinsiemelink

✿ Amanda RUSSIAN ✿

Appoggiati a me
silenziosa e placida
ad addormentare il respiro
prendi il mio battito
accordaci dentro il tuo
e nel divenire melodia
fammi sentire che ci sei...
primula mia d'Amore...

~ Catherine La Rose©2012 ~















Amanda Russian was born and raised in Brisbane in 1970 and lives in Burpengary Queensland, Australia . Amanda is a professional artist who began entering exhibitions and competitions in 1997 and has gained increasing recognition as an artist to watch.
Amanda’s gift and passion for art was evident at an early age. She is predominately self-taught, although when an opportunity arises she enjoys attending the occasional art workshop. She is a very accomplished artist in oils but enjoys pastels equally. Amanda’s biggest challenge remains finding the time to study art, paint and raise a young family.
Amanda has exhibited in the Moreton Bay Regional Council’s ‘Talent Pool’ exhibition and the Caboolture Shire Council’s ‘Rites of Recognition’ exhibition as well as many local and regional art exhibitions & competitions. She has won numerous awards during this time as well as gaining the ‘Peoples’ Choice Award’ on many occasions,
Amanda has paintings in many private collections as well as the Moreton Bay Regional Council
Nature and simply being outdoors inspires me. I love bushwalking, camping, fishing, picnics with my family, and trying to accurately capture the essence of these occasions on canvas. I feel that my art portrays the natural environment integrated with these every day activities.
Having a deep appreciation and affinity with the beauty of nature, I love colour, texture and the play of light and shade in natural surroundings. I achieve great satisfaction seeing my canvas come to life.
As an artist, I wish to share with the viewer the beauty that surrounds us and how everyday activities can be inspiring, and awaken emotive memories of childhood experiences.

2 commenti:

Info sulla Privacy